Why would you use
Formal English or another variant of the Gellish family of formalized languages?
When you want
data exchange between systems,
or data integration,
or interoperability of systems,
without the burden of data conversions.
- What is the benefit of a formalized language and Formal English in particular?
- What is the benefit of using the taxonomic dictionary-ontology?
- Why would I use Gellish enabled software, such as the Gellish Communicator or the full taxonomic dictionary-ontology with Windows search engine?
- If you are curious about the full capabilities of Formalized Languages and the Semantic Modeling Methodology then buy the following books or read the Wiki and other material on the Gellish website.
Books about Gellish and Formal English:
- Semantic Information Modeling Methodology
- Semantic Information Modeling in Formalized Languages
– The first book is about the methodology, the second is about the language definition
- Formalized Natural Languages
– Definition and Application of a Universal Information Modeling Language (2014)
– 2nd edition of ‘Gellish, a Generic Extensible Ontological Language’, PhD (2005), Delft University of Technology.